Show screen every five or six hours

How can I show a screen every five hours, for example, there are three screens in my application, when an application is downloaded the first time, the first screen opens, then it automatically moves to the second screen, then automatically moves to the screen, but when I open an application the second time, the first screen opens, then automatically moves to the third screen, and after five Hours when the application opens again, it moves from the first screen, then the second, then the third, then the second screen disappears and then reappears after five hours

you till the five hours user will kept open the screen for five hours?

Anyway, it is possible with just tinydb and clock component along with millis

No, it is not obligatory for the user to be open to the application for five hours and this is what I want to do as it is a timer that must work when the application is permanently closed
@Still-learning

@Still-learning
My idea is like the button exactly 24 hours, but here my difference is that I do not want to put the button, but rather a screen that appears every certain time

have you tested this ? it will work(timer) even the app is closed… here as demo 5 min is used. also it will start when button clicked. but you can design when screen initialize set timer to run

1 Like

@Still-learning
The truth is, unfortunately, I did not understand these blocks. Do you have an aia file?
for these blocks

tindyTimer.aia (47.0 KB)

1 Like

@Still-learning
Thank you very much. I will try it and see if it will succeed on my idea. I think you understood my idea. My idea is that screens will open automatically and behind some in the first time only, but the second time when you open the application, the first screen will appear and then the third screen only apply again after another five hours The first, second and third will appear. I mean, the second screen will appear in 24 hours 4 or 5
times

but the aia is not that format… it is an idea how to run timer even the app is closed… but it is quite possible to achieve your idea with just basic logic itself

@Still-learning
Do you think I set the timer to countdown every five hours? Will that work?

yes… as per your logic 4 hour and 5 hour mean you should be knowing, or initiate the timer in the screen where the user currently active. then only once the timer over automatically you can open the screen.

@Still-learning
I will do my best and try and get back to you with the result. Thank you for your interest in helping

1 Like

@Still-learning
The timer is not fixed. Sometimes it increases above 5 minutes and sometimes it drops below five minutes when running.?

what are the changes you made?

if you share what have you tried so far, it would easy to help you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.