Shuffling list 1 with same shuffling values of list 2

when click button 1 shuffling list 1 ( Form A,B,C,D,E to D,B,A,E,C ) and when button 2 click shuffling list2 (from 5,6,7,8,9 to 8,6,5,9,7 )

How to do this above results.

Please Help Me

1 Like

Show the results screenshot

I am getting the wrong values.

@pavi2410

Please help me

It’s work randomly…

If you want to make your result then set blocks like this:-

When Button1 .Click
do_______Set List_View1 . Elements to —> Call ListUtils1 .Shuffle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> list-----make a list----D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------B
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------E
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------C
&
When Button2 .Click
do_______Set List_View2 . Elements to —> Call ListUtils1 .Shuffle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> list-----make a list-----8
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------6
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------9
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7

I hope you got it…

Got results with different values

Because it’s work randomly

1 Like

extension link please

Make a list of lists and shuffle just that one list