Sign in using Device ID

Is it possible to make a system in which the app will get the device ID AND user will have to make a password for that…
Next time when the app is installed, user has to just enter password and he can get access to his account…

(If possible please tell me how to do it using airtable/firebase)

1 Like

I see you have a reading time of 5 minutes on the community. Almost every question has been asked before so search the community before asking any question.

So yes it can be done, try yourself and search first. If it doesn’t work show what you have tried and you will possibly find help here. We love to help someone who has done some work first.

7 Likes

I have searched but could not find it in the community

1 Like

ya its possible . I can help You with Firebase…

1 Like

Please tell me how?

first show me if you Tried anything or not

Actually untill now, I haven’t created blocks because I am using kodular in my mobile…

You may know that it is very difficult to use kodular in phone…
But I was planning to do this:

For the first time When screen initialise, app will get the Device ID and ask user to create password for it…The device ID along with password will get stored in airtable…

When the next time the app gets opened, user has to just enter password…This will get checked…

If password is correct, next screen opens else notifier appears saying wrong password

Ya then create blocks…