Simulating the upcoming SDK 34 update, the Kodular build server is down, due to a large number of access requests

not at the moment but you can expect it this month

Nobody knows, when it will come… @Harish_garad is spreading fake news. .

in the meantime justt follow this advice

Taifun

i just said what i think kodular moderators told also i just told expect not for sure!

dont you think if they are saying weeks i can say maybe by month ?

you can just check here if its really kodular server down !

Thank you

You could have added that screenshot to your previous contribution

Taifun

I would like to know how things are going today?

some people said our app will be removed from play store if we do not update to api 34

is it right ?

Yes if you didnt ask for more time on play console
If you asked you have more than enough time to update
You can also use 3rd party software to change its sdk and publish it on console as temporary measure

Regards
Emperor!!!

No
And also what @Harish_garad was writing is mostly incorrect

See Google’s target API requirements here Target API level requirements for Google Play apps - Play Console Help

Starting August 31 2024:

• New apps and app updates must target Android 14 (API level 34) to be submitted to Google Play (except for Wear OS and Android TV apps, which must target Android 13 or higher).
  • Existing apps must target Android 13 (API level 33) or higher to remain available to new users on devices running Android OS higher than your app’s target API level. Apps that target Android 12 (API level 31) or lower ( Android 10 or lower for Wear OS and Android 11 or lower for TV OS), will only be available on devices running Android OS that are the same or lower than your apps’ target API level.

You will be able to request an extension to November 1, 2024 if you need more time to update your app. You’ll be able to access your app’s extension forms in Play Console later this year.

Taifun

What’s Incorrect ?

for this i said

as they stated if its not api 34 and they haven’t asked for more time they wont be able to update their app and as time passes their app will be removed from play store

as for this if they have asked for more time they will get a new deadline which is Nov 1, 2024
so they can update their app until this period

as for this it refers to topic created here

Cant they use them to change SDK to 34 ?

Read the Google API requirements to find it out yourself

If your app already targets API 33 there is nothing to do, you have almost another year to update your app to SDK 34 before it will not be visible anymore for the newest devices

Taifun

Hello regarding SDK 34 is it updated and available ???

Not yet
Taifun

Enhancer works fine

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi when do you think it will be available??

I have no opinion on this and actually it doesn’t really matter when it will be ready as explained here

We only can see now, that the statement by @Harish_garad earlier was incorrect

It will be ready when it is ready
Taifun

1 Like

trad.: “It will not be possible to release app updates (30 days from now)
Shipping details
July 4th 2024
Term
31 out. 2024Extension approved
Violation
Your app must target Android 14 (API level 34) or newer
Details
To provide a secure experience for users, Google Play requires that all apps meet the desired API level requirements.
From October 31st. 2024, if the desired API level is not more than one year different from the latest version of Android, you will not be able to update the app.”

Honestly, I feel concerned about the time it takes to update our applications. Firstly, because we don’t have accurate information about Kodular updates, due to the high demand on the servers and, worse, it’s at Google’s discretion and it won’t be possible to update the application anymore.

What exactly is the problem for you to ask Google for an extension until Nov 1st to publish on sdk 33?

As soon as we get the sdk 34 release you have to expect new bugs anyway… if you really have to make an update, it would be wise to do it now still on sdk 33…

Taifun