SketchPad - Doodle On The Go

As of now, no. The source code is private.

And we’re there! With yesterday’s metrics hot out of the oven, SketchPad has crossed the 20K install mark! :smiley:

As always, thanks to everyone who has been here. Every install, every piece of feedback, every positive review means a lot to me. Keep sharing SketchPad with others. :wink:

Cheers!

6 Likes

Happy birthday, SketchPad! One year ago today, SketchPad 1.0.0 was released to the Play Store. :smile:

4 Likes

HBD Sketch Pad! :sweat_smile:
It’s time to celebrate. :joy:
funny birthday GIF by happy-birthday

5 Likes

:tada: Version 2.0.1 :tada:

SketchPad 2.0.1 is now out on the Beta channel! Be sure to opt-in to try it out before it rolls out to Production and give me your feedback about it. :smile:

Release Notes:

• Sound effects and vibration have been removed in accordance with user feedback.
  • The ability to set a custom export location that your Gallery recognizes is finally here! Head over to “Settings > Export Location” to try it out.
  • The “Undo” function has been improved, and the potentially confusing “Undo Options” section has been removed from Settings.
  • SketchPad now uses your device’s system font, to address the legibility issues with the previous typeface. Text should now be easier to read.

I’ll release the update to Production when it has been tested to be working properly, or some time tomorrow, whichever comes first.

As always, looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Cheers!

4 Likes