Slow Web Loading & Crash

Hello Kodular Community!
Am trying to load my own website on the app using WebView component, but unfortunately, the app can’t load the website and works very slow and closes it self after 10 s…
The website is working very good on desktop and mobiles devices on all browsers, but I dont understand how can I fix that exactly?
I hope there is any suggestions or ideas that will help.

Thanks

Can you show some screenshots?

Sorry, I can’t but it don’t give any information or error codes, its simply load the website and then crash maybe due the power of the website?

The Webviewer is NOT a full browser. Some pages will not render properly or at all. If you want a full browser then you will need to use Activity Starter and kick off a Chrome session.

When the person hits the back button it will go back to your app.

2 Likes

You can use chrome or mozilla user agent for webviewer.

1 Like

Can you provide your website link?

You should use chrome custom tabs component for that and not the webview

2 Likes

I use Chrome Tabs component, but it shows the URL of the page in the top, is there any possibilities to hide that so it looks withing the app

If my answer help, please click the Solution checkmark, and then ask this question in a new thread. You will get more contributors.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve used them before, but it the component won’t be helpful if I can’t remove the top bar

@elakhal_inc_50 Use this in webviewer user agent

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.2; KYY23 Build/106.0.2a00) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/30.0.0.0 Mobile Safari/537.36

2 Likes

Sure, I will try it and back to you! Thanks for commenting

Which website are you trying to load… Share the link here so I can also try…

https://demo.getnextpost.io/

i have tried it… and its working normally, no issue. website loads within sec.

Tested in companion

1 Like

Strange! Its not working with me! Can you send me an AIA please?

Try deleting the webviewer component and then add a new one, for it may have been broken

/Boban

1 Like

I’ll try and back to you!

Sometimes I suggest things without thinking, an easier way is to create a new project and try the same component

/Boban