Someone created app of creator

Hello koders,
I saw an app on playstore about app maker. The app displaying kodular and other builders with a webiview.

Obviously he used ads into it. Does it taken permission. Kodular should take an action about it. Kodular is a great platform to create apps but these users are creating worst apps. App link

Edit :- i have reported it :rage:

3 Likes

But according to my knowledge, google will not allow website which does not belongs to him,

You can take a look into app. I have provided link

1 Like

ok sure, few mins

Google will automatically remove his app don’t worry Because its against there policy even he have no permission to use those websites image and link.

1 Like

Kodular provided us a great platform to create android apps. We can create wonderful apps here. But why people are wasting their time to creating these worst apps.

1 Like

This app was published 1 year ago there is no action taken by google . Leave it who download this app and how much he earns from that . In 1 year he got 5k Download and i think there is no active install because it’s just a webviewer

1 Like

Yes, and the review are also not good, people know that it’s not a good app.

1 Like

Easy :rofl:
Because they are illiterate and they think they make money just by implementing url in webview

1 Like

To file a copyright infringement notice, the item should be registered by the original company. If there is no registered Logo / Trade Mark for Kodular, unfortunately they can do nothing.

1 Like

If I am not wrong then Kodular is a registered company.
But I don’t know about its products.

2 Likes

yes, according to the post i saw here on medium Kodular is a registered company.

5 Likes

I found the post by peter. It means anyone can’t use kodular name and logo which is a registered trademark

1 Like

Maybe @Kodular can take action on that app.

1 Like