Someone power cut

I started making this app on August 3 and since then I have been giving you weight but I have never read any problem. I was getting hybrid but when the last update came, I took the point 1.1 point 2 It has to face this problem since then. This problem is showing the hypnosis RAV Power cut and and before and before that I had been breading you many times but then there was no problem, but this update came Prahlad would not only not edit any therein nor I have any complaint add because I had an accident, I did nothing add still draws me this problem repeatedly

Press the View Log button and post the log here.

what is view log button

Click this

Makeroid is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating strings xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating styles xml v21
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 0.767 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/makeroid/maheshteli90/earn_wala/moreearn.yail to io.makeroid.maheshteli90.earn_wala.moreearn)
(compiling io/makeroid/maheshteli90/earn_wala/Screen1.yail to io.makeroid.maheshteli90.earn_wala.Screen1)
(compiling io/makeroid/maheshteli90/earn_wala/task.yail to io.makeroid.maheshteli90.earn_wala.task)

ERROR: io/makeroid/maheshteli90/earn_wala/task.yail line 10: call to ‘set-and-coerce-property-and-check!’ has too few arguments (3; must be 5)

ERROR: io/makeroid/maheshteli90/earn_wala/task.yail line 10: call to ‘set-and-coerce-property-and-check!’ has too few arguments (3; must be 5)

Kawa compile time: 4.27 seconds

Take a look at your blocks

Not a solution but it looks like you are making an earning app. Earning apps are not allowed. At the moment not visible in the Terms of Service document but it will be added soon.

1 Like

On your task screen, you have some blocks which should have 5 arguments but you’ve only connected 3. Go back to that screen and look at where the warnings are.

2 Likes