1 Like

So, what is the “new” thing?

I don’t have the minimum idea :slight_smile:

Your arms, are so hairy

what exactly does “very soon” mean?

• René, 17 days later.

:slightly_smiling_face::smile:

3 Likes

It can be membership to get rid of commission system.
Hopefully It can be… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This “something new” is getting old…

14 Likes

It depends on what do we compare with “coming soon”. Kodular is pretty new compared to App Inventor.

1 Like

People who keep posting this should really be suspended.

Kodular staff have stated thousands of times this will not happen ever.

2 Likes

They mostly take it serious and will use hard language to you.
They can mind it bro.

2 Likes

Any updates?

2 Likes

It is always better to announce something already prepared than to announce something that is not ready. Generate annoying expectations

7 Likes

I think from The Future of AppyBuilder - The Kodular Korner - Medium we can now safely assume the update will be here on January 1st or a few days before it:

Partial Migration (1st January 2020)
From this day on, you will be able to safely import your AppyBuilder projects into Kodular. Consequently, no more updates regarding AppyBuilder are to be expected. However, there can be minor updates and small bug-fixes to add missing AppyBuilder blocks.

5 Likes

There’s already a lot of ads components…

6 Likes

:arrow_up:

Just a small, not important note: I have already freed my most important .aia from the non-ported components such as Spacer, ProgressBar etc. in order to be able to edit them in Kodular. That was also the recommendation of the professionals here. So these announced changes are a little late.

You shouldn’t have to do that as those components already exist in kodular… that’s why they aren’t being ported.

that is not 100% correct. In Appybuilder it is called “spacer” and in Kodular “space”. That is a mess, but anyway not a real problem.

:hugs: