Sound recognizer is not working

ı am using sound recognizer but kodular giving error. call to ‘Ses_algu0131layu0131cu0131su01311$AfterGettingText’ has too few arguments (1; must be 2)
ı didnt understand it. what ı should do??

Are there any red warnings in your blocks? If yes, fix them…

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Yaa Same to me Also
The same blocks was working on before 2 or 3 weeeks ago but now its not working its giving the same errror

what about providing a screenshot fo your blocks?
and if you think, this is a bug, then open a new bug report using category #feedback:bugs
Taifun

Here is the blocks image

blocks - 2022-05-04T141629.235

blocks - 2022-05-04T141631.626

blocks - 2022-05-04T141633.704

And Error : call to ‘Speech_Recognizer1$AfterGettingText’ has too few arguments (1; must be 2)

Is Use Legacy checked ? If yes un check and try again

Yaa its Checked then its giving the above following error
And when i unchecked it
Its giving me another error from companion

Are you using latest companion ? v 1.5.4 ? I tested with companion and no errors

1 Like

No its 1.5.3
I just checked there is no update of companion on playstore so how can i update it ?

1 Like

Big Thanks now its working perfectly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.