Special Exstension

Hi everyone, I would like to know if any of you could create an extension for me for a fee with which I can scrapping any website but without limitations, I saw that there is an extension called webscraper but unfortunately it does not work with all websites, that is those in java and aiax … I am creating an app where through a webview loaded with cryptocurrency sites each of these once logged in gives me the opportunity to earn coins that accumulated then convert them into btc currency, I would need to keep always the number of coins that I gradually gain … if anyone is interested they can contact me by email … Redacted by moderation. Use the PM functionality instead.. Thanks to everyone and congratulations for the beautiful comunity!

…

See this.

You do know these crypto exchanges have public api to use? It’s way easier than scraping the website especially if they use javascript to update prices.

1 Like

hello thanks for your answer … with bees it would be easier … I tried to search the net but I had no luck … I use faucetcrypto.com and other similar sites … could you give me some suggestions on how and where to look … i love kodular and challenges … thanks brothers :wink: