Splash Extension - Show Splash Anytime On Screen With Customization

Hello Everyone,So today I am gonna introduce my new exntension Splash!
This Extension can be used to show splash anytime at screen and it can be used as starting splash screen also,It is very simple and easy to use and it also reduces your blocks and you can also set an auto close timer in it if you want

Thanks to @chaimk for sponsoring this exntension​:tada:!

Blocks Image -

SplashBlocks

Demo Usage -

SplashUsage1

I, AtomDeveloper, attest that I am the author of this extension and grant that MIT has a non-exclusive irrevocable license to republish this extension as part of the project file for the purposes of MIT App Inventor Hackathon 2020.

Download-

AIX - com.atomdeveloper.Splash.aix (7.2 KB)

14 Likes

Added demo screenshot in first post

Good work. can you focus
Possibilities:
1)While screen1 open if contains so many arrangements or components its take little bit time. That time screen will be blank.
2)By using kodular defaulted splash screen its working well if lots of arrangements also. But splash screen image shadow displayed in keypad background while Keypad open and close.

2 Likes

Good extention. But the time will be in second??

The time is in milliseconds

2 Likes

It’s not working now… Kodular default splash take 8 seconds… this extension might be the answer but wont work…
Screenshot_2020-07-16 Kodular Creator(1)

1 Like

Please don’t say anything without testing properly

You just directly said it’s not working without trying for sometime
It’s been only some days ,how can it stop working suddenly :roll_eyes:
I am 90% sure that your arrangement is not visible
Make it visible

2 Likes

Sorry my bad… It’s working, i just forgot to make it visible, and i thought it was related to kodular default splash that can be set a time… :frowning: mine takes 8seconds on the splash screen that why im expecting it it might be my solution. Anways great extension!

1 Like

Everyone is allowed to use my this extension for MIT AI Hackathon 2020

2 Likes