Sqlite extension and kodular companion fails

I have imported my own db and created a test app use the Puravida sqlite extension(App Inventor Extensions: SQlite | Pura Vida Apps). The app works if I create an apk and run it on my device. However when I connect with the Kodular companion it give me an error: NO such table code(1)

Maybe it is in conflict with Kodulars own SQLite component

/Boban

Thanks for the quick reply. I thought that could be, so I have made sure that I am only using the extension in the app. I did try the two of them, then deleted all sqlite blocks and use only the extension.

And it still doesn’t work with companion?

/Boban

Still does not work.

make sure to use the latest version of the extension
what happens if you try the example project?
Taifun

How do I check the version? Where do I get the latest version?

in the designer click onto the questionmark next to the imported extension
you can download the latest version from the download directory
what happens if you try the example project?
Taifun

I am using this version.
I created an apk and installed it on the device. Now the example work, I am not sure that it work before the apk. Trying to install Kodular companion on a different device and it fails when I try to open it.

this is the latest version
so the issue is for the companion app while importing the database…
do you use the ErrorOccurred event?
my guess is, you get that issue because Kodular does not use the folder /AppInventor for the companion app, but the folder /Makeroid…
so while using the companion app you have to import your database from that folder instead of the default folder, see also

Taifun

Assets when using companion are now saved at /sdcard/Makeroid

did I already mention that this was a bad decision?

Taifun

1 Like

On a device with fresh companion app you sample app scrren1 loads , but also fails to find the database.
When I test my app it does not even load I get:

and yes kodular soes have access:

can you spell out the workaround for me.

Read again my answer

and use the correct path while importing the database using the companion app
If you still have issues, you might want to provide a screenshot of your relevant blocks
Taifun