StartAppAds Extension | Paid

Hi,

This is my First ever Public Extension. It can be used to Load Banner Ads From StartAppAds. StartAppAds Allows Various types of ads and has a large variety of Payout Methods including Bitcoin. I made this extension for personal use but then later decided to Publish it. I made it a paid Extension Because The purpose of the extension is to earn money. You no longer need to use Enhance and Our extension does not take any % of your revenue as well.

NOTE:
Interstitial and Other Types of Ads functions are not added yet but can be added upon request in the Future Release. ITS A CPI Network Which Means Cost per Install not Clicks

BLOCKS :

Call this Function At the Screen Initialize Event. Add your App ID Here. Call this Block Only Once per each Screen Initialize and Calling it again Will not reload the Ad. Ads Will be Reloaded Automatically
Capture

Call the ShowBanner Ad Function when The Banner Ad is Loaded. Calling this Function again will also have no extra effect on the Ad. Once its called in a Screen then it automatically Reloads.
Capture

When A Ad Fails to Load this event Will be Called. You dont have to call the load Ad Function Again it will automatically Try to get a New Ad if Possible.
Capture

This Event is triggered when a User Clicks On Your Banner Ad and is redirected to the respective Sites.
Capture

The Complete Blocks :

HOW IT WORKS?

The banner ad will be automatically placed at the bottom of the Arrangement you have placed. If your Arrangement Fills the Entire screen then the banner ad will be below it or if the Arrangement is Till the Half The Banner Ad will appear the the half. So you dont have to worry about the Ad Covering the Content.

TESTED IN KODULAR BUT WORKS IN OTHER BUILDERS TOO

PRICE : 10$ (DM for Low Price if you’re a student or beginner )

PAYMENT METHOD : Bitcoin (Any other methods DM Me)

DOWNLOAD LINK :

V2 FREE : StartAppAds Extension V2 | Free

7 Likes

Awsome extension for use startapp ads
Many extension developers said it impossible to do extension to startapp ads but you did it.
Thank you for making this wonderful extension

1 Like

What about changing this text to normal, it irritates those delicate retinas a lot.

3 Likes

NEED Interstitial and Other Type of Ads?

• YES
  • NO
  • MAYBE

0 voters

Is it better than AdMob?

Sorry I thought it would Serve As an Introduction

For me Its better as it pays me in Bitcoin and Needs not much hassel and verification Processes is easy. Both has their Up’s and Down’s Try Searching in Youtube and Google and You can come to a conclusion

1 Like

Wow great work brother congratulations :heart_eyes::confetti_ball::tada::tada:

1 Like

@Deep_Host Provided for free
http://bit.ly/2FPg301

1 Like

Yes I know But it could not Use Banner Ad’s in it so i made a Extension for Banner Ads which is also the main reason why i did not add those features in my extension as well

1 Like

thank you for your contribution.
concerning the naming conventions you almost did everything correctly… :wink:
only one minor “error” in the LoadBannerAd method concerning the parameter AppId… should be appId…

naming conventions: UpperCamelCase for property, method and event names (i.e. the first letter should be a capital letter) and lowerCamelCase for parameter names

example:

naming

Taifun

5 Likes

A great kudos to @Abhijith_Dominic . A very helpful and thoughtful contributor, and a fantastic extension. These are the people and contributions that make this place great, thumbs up.

4 Likes

Sorry It’s my First Time I missed it. I’ll change it ASAP

1 Like

You may add some screenshots of some ads on screen…let’s see how it looks.

2 Likes

Sure. I’ll add screenshots or even an apk

Also give a Note to the post that, it is CPI ad network not CPC. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Done, added it to the Note :+1:

I think you did a mistake. It would be ‘Cost per Install’ not ‘impression’. Else all ok.

Ads are shown per Impression Right?

But you will get paid only if the ‘ad app’ get installed.

1 Like