StartAppAds Extension V4 | w/Native Ads | Free

Is it possible to ake this? this is fromm startappads

I did not understand your questionā€¦ possible to make like what

https://www.mobilechain.network/?utm_source=portal&utm_medium=overlay&utm_campaign=mc_beta

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s out yetā€¦ Itā€™s beta And the SDK is not yet available to the public. When the SDK is available and itā€™s not beta anymore you can expect an extension from me on this. I like the concept :+1:

1 Like

@Abhijith_Dominic, Iā€™ve updated the extension in my apps setting returnAds to false, but they are still shown. Also, Iā€™ve noticed that the impressions havenā€™t been increasing since the update.

Iā€™ll take a Look Into the Return Ads but the Impressions are working fine. In apps itā€™s working fine

3 Likes

Impressions are working very well by the way. Just the return ads issue remains.

1 Like

Yea The Return Ads is annoying. Iā€™ll find a fix within 2 days. I already added a option for return ads but itā€™s not working

2 Likes

Any tutorial video???

No Videoā€™s Yet. I think itā€™s easy to use

5 Likes

Great extension! Does your extension show personalized ads? Is consent required from users (GDPR)?

Not Yet, I will be adding that soon

3 Likes

NEW UPDATE V3

Added Personalized Ads Option According to GDPR
Capture
You can set the consent as True or False as per the consent given by the user.

OPTION TO DISABLE SPLASH AD

You can now Disable the Splash Ad Which Appears After a user returns back to the app.
Capture

NOTE : This is one of the highest paying ad types from StartApp

1 Like

The Feature has been added on V 3 Update

1 Like

Fixed in V3 Update. Use the Disable Splash Ad Block Once you Initialize the SDK and it will not show the Splash Ad Anymore

1 Like

Thank you very much! Iā€™ll check it.

1 Like

Where i get the new version, do i have to use the sg store? and another question, for the personal ads, do i have to make a dialog for that? or will there be a autommatic dialog if i use it in my app?
Are there any ideas how to ask the user?
And what i know, the user have to have the possibility to delette his Ad id, how do i solve that with your extension. ?

i have one last question is that possible to add this GPDR feature to your ZPlayADS too because i love that ad network very much and i can use it only in a not EU country without that.

Unfortunately, ZPlayAds Does not seem to be GRPR Compatible

Iā€™m very excited about the splash ad disabler.
It was very annoying having that loading screen everytime I come back to the app.
Very nice improvements also for the personalized ads.
Gonna use only this now as admob isnā€™t working for me here.

2 Likes