StartAppAds Extension V4 | w/Native Ads | Free

there is no issue if ad server gives empty values we can deal with it, but this error message is irrittating to users. :neutral_face:

As i mentioned, it’s fixed in the Latest version

oh okay i will try again to update

1 Like

@Abhijith_Dominic hey i tried to delete the extension and import new version but still it is giving me the same error

have a look

1 Like

When trying to upload / update my application in play store, there is a warning message that the app will no longer be compatible for some devices (most tablets).

Why is the startapp sdk not compatible with some devices?

StartApp SDK Requires Min API 16. That’s the reasons some devices are not supported.

2 Likes

I have Asked about it in the AppInventor Community. I haven’t received this error personally but now 2 people have got this error .So I’m waiting for a reply from the AppInventor Team

2 Likes

ok i will wait, till then am not importing v4.0

1 Like

Did you try Importing it In a New Blank Project?

2 Likes

The Extension is Importing Well For me In All of My Projects. Try Downloading Again

1 Like

though i have tried importing it in two differnt projecs, let me download it again and try

2 Likes

i re downloaded the extension it is working now

1 Like

Okay, The error might have been due to Corrupted Download

1 Like

hey after importing extension successfully it almost killed the project lol this was the error none of blocks were loading,

then i removed extension
Capture

1 Like

Before Deleting the extension Did you Remove the Blocks of the old Extension?

2 Likes

@Abhijith_Dominic Yes i removed them, plz provide me link for v4, coz 4.1 is crashing my project and also the blocks are not adding after adding this extension in Kodular Editor

this is happening Can't Edit screens in Kodular : Error Occured

1 Like

hey @Abhijith_Dominic can you tell me how to disable return ads, when we use Targeted Ads block ? I have set block for disable splash ad but still when I return to app full screen ad is shown how to disable that ?

here are blocks

Capture

2 Likes

Check the Release to Know how to do it

2 Likes

Thanks for the Comment. Glad you liked it! You can Suggest for more

1 Like

No, I do not show any of my own ads or take any Revenue

1 Like