Strange Character

Good morning all,
After scanning an NFC tag with an Arduino reader, I retrieve the scan result (normally a number) from a database on Kodular with the bluetooth client compoment

When I scan my database, I get this result with the little sign in front of the number …!
ble_issue|419x233
ble_issue
I tried to replace it (Text> replace all text) by “” but that prevents me after loading my blocks! Thank you to Boban (Staff Kodular) for helping me get my blocks back!

Do you have a lead. I can’t seem to find the meaning of this character.
cordially
Ced

Try this and see if it helps

bild

Thank you Bodan for this solution! It works well with the previously reported character.

Now I end up with a list with added “spaces” as shown in the screenshot:

In the analysis of “list”, we normally see that each data is separated by a space.
In the list received, I actually have a space added which makes an “empty” line when I display it in a list view
(2

instead of
(2 10 150)

I tried to replace “” with “” but it doesn’t seem to have any influence.

I tried to look at the encoding side:
& # 13; (CR)
& # 10;
& # 11;
& # 12;
& # 10;

but this has no influence: Complete Character List for UTF-8

Anyway, after hours of testing and research … I’m stuck. If you ever have a lead, I’m interested.
I also can’t figure out if the error is from my arduino or from reading in Kodular.
On the off chance I also give you the arduino code.
When it reads the NFC tag, it only sends the digits with the BT HC 05 to my tablet. When I display in the arduino non-editor I have the numbers alone (2 10 150)

#include <SPI.h>
#include "PN532_SPI.h"
#include "PN532.h"
#include "NfcAdapter.h"

PN532_SPI interface(SPI, 10); // création de l'interface SPI pour l'adaptateur NFC
NfcAdapter nfc = NfcAdapter(interface); // création de l'objet adaptateur NFC
const int buzzer = 2;
int led = 3;  

void setup(void)
{
    Serial.begin(115200);
   // Serial.println("NDEF Reader");
    nfc.begin();
   pinMode(buzzer, OUTPUT);
   pinMode(led, OUTPUT); // Configure la broche 8 de la carte arduino en sortie
   }

void loop(void)
{
   //Serial.println("\nScanner un peripherique NFC\n");
   if (nfc.tagPresent())
   {
       NfcTag tag = nfc.read(); // lecture du périphérique
       if(tag.hasNdefMessage()) // vérification de la présence d'un message NDEF
       {
         NdefMessage message = tag.getNdefMessage(); // création de l'objet NdefMessage
         for(int i=0;i<message.getRecordCount();i++)  // parcours de tous les enregistrements du message
         {
            NdefRecord record = message.getRecord(i);  // création de l'objet NdefRecord
            int payloadLength = record.getPayloadLength();
            byte payload[payloadLength];
            record.getPayload(payload);
             const char caracteresOK[] = "0123456789"; // 
            for (size_t i=0; i< payloadLength; i++) {
            if (strchr(caracteresOK, toupper(payload[i])) != NULL) Serial.write(toupper(payload[i]));
}
                                 }
       }
   }
   delay(900);
}

Thank you
Ced