Suggestion for new features

What kind of phone do you have?

well i made a game with this extension. When you put a canvas (800px width and 800px height) inside a horizontal srollarrangement and a vertical scrollarrangement, you can make a really big and nice game out of it. This game is not finished :sweat_smile:

I have turned off user control. Maby it will crash now. This is the last try, would you like to test it for me?
If this ain’t crashing i don’t know what is causing the problem.

topic_example_handlers (1).aia (25.8 KB) topic_example_handlers (1).apk (4.8 MB)

right now i have used you app after turning off user control mode but only one change occurred and that is we cannot scroll down to the bottom

and very strange thing
this time first i have used two finger the five finger then 10 finger and no error occured :joy: :joy: :joy:

please share video in which touch is showing?

I’m using realme 6

I really would like to show you a video how it crashes with vinger pointers, and that the touch is showing, but i can’t find a app that shows the touch pointers…
I checked the settings of Screen Record, but i can’t find a option of showing the touch path or touch pointers.

are you using az screen recorder?

1 Like

Yes i use AZ screen recorder, it’s a app on google play

they provide option for show touches just go to setting and enable it.

Right now i have installed it.
i think they removed that option

Yes they removed it, but i turned touch feedback on with the developer options on the android settings.
So i have now a video with the touchpointers. (i did’t knew that this was possible)

set over scroll mode to 2 and user scroll mode enabled then check…

1 Like

The app is still crashing… :upside_down_face:

would you like to tell blue print of testing app so that we can try it with animation util may be it work

1 Like

i think it’s time to say good bye to vertical scroll handler :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yes it is time to say goodbye :joy: :rofl: hopefully Kodular expands the block options of the Scroll arrangements.

sorry that failed to fix the error

No problem, thankyou for trying helping me out. :ok_hand:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.