Survey Apps from MYSQL using JSON

Okay i will check when m free m not at home right now

Ok feel free, thanks anyway

hey , here is ur how u can use the extension to load json data :wink:

and aia file blocks are on screen2
yoibukan (1).aia (122.0 KB)

if its helpful and if ur problem solve than make sure to mark as solution :innocent:

Your desired layout and this one?
1- How many hours do you sleep a day?

a) 2-4 h
b) 3-5 h
c) 4-6 h
d) 5-7 h
e) 6-8 h

Each table can only contain data from the same class. You put interviewee data together with the questions. This is wrong. You need to learn the right way. The fields or columns must contain the same types of information. So Interviewee Name, Full Address, Phone number should be columns / fields in another table.
Don’t be anxious. Make your attempts. Change blocks and variables. Repair your database.
What does the Option field mean?

@hemantadahalofficial okay ill try, thank you.
this is an good option, so when i click can go to the screen with textinput and store on tinydb, but i cant imagining how to do the complex progress block in this one

i sleep about 5hr each day
option is for a,b,c,d,e choices

yes this is my first time to make an survey apps, basicly i use complicated table like

1. table question
  2. table option
  3. table answer
  4. table master to store the 1-3 data

but im not similiar on kodular with json data, so i make my static for the first time, seondly i try to make 1 table with the option as array from table option, thats why the data from each row only number on table survey

I try with only 2 table, 1 for table question with the option data from fk table option

It was an example of a layout. Is that what you want , ok ?

It is database design. No Kodular. :thumbsup:

Yepp thats true
Yes thats a database desaign but, how to use that database on the block kodular, first i try without asking
Thats the first statics

1 Like

U haven’t checked the aia file?

I check it, showing on scrolling vertical with all data shows, but if i use this methods.
I need to click the questions and showing a screen to the right question
But this is one of option to do a surveys

I have a video link but it’s in Hindi language u can’t understand but if u follow the step u can make the apk easyly

Its good then, at least knowing the right step, give me the link if you arent prob with it

M not able to send the link here bcz here only English allowed pm me

Im still waiting note discuss with @Rogerio_Rios :grin:

The right way to think is: the database must be independent of the programming language that will access it. If the database is designed according to the rules, it will work optimally, with any programming language. So, now you will think about Kodular. You are already in the reading phase of the Json feedback. And this is the final stage (remembering that your bank is still not correct). The design of the bank + php script will generate the correct Json for you with Kodular blocks to layout a survey:
1- Question X
a) answer 1
b) answer 2
c) answer 3
d) answer 4
e) answer 5

True learning comes with our effort.

1 Like

Yes, i m thinking it for my master data

It will be like this
Master having data from question, option, and answers of user

The questions having id pk, question data, with array of ids from option
The option only have id pk with option data

If i try to call them into a view it will be question master that showing 1question with N option
So the user just need insert the answer into text input to database master

And if thats good, my problems is showing json data to the block and screens

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.