TensorFlow Lite Image Recognizer Extension (Artificial-Intelligence) [PAID]

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You can’t post extension directly unless you are the Developer of that extension.

Instead give the link to page/extension.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Niraj_Kumar don’t do it again else mods will take action on you.
@Boban see here once

@Niraj_Kumar
Why you want to get Suspended.

1 Like

You can find these extensions in @Taifun 's extension directory

Also here

Those extension by thunkable are already down, according to App Inventor Extensions | Pura Vida Apps

1 Like

Well,they are not the same but they are of same category.
And the thunkable Extension don’t works now.

1 Like

Sorry for my complete ignorance… but I can’t find the site to pay for it. What’s the procedure ? An email to developer ? Thanks !!!

1 Like

Pm him to buy the extension

1 Like

Thank you Hemanta! I’m in contact with Atom right now !!! Sorry, I’m new in Kodular community :innocent:

cant we make the trust level.i mean replace it with on decimal places like that

I didn’t understood,can you elaborate please?

How can I buy this extension, any contact information, sorry i am new to this community

1 Like

Hi @shafayath welcome to the community !!!
You Trust Level = 0 and you can’t send PM ( Personal Message ) to the develover.
Anyway keep check your messages i’m shure @Atom_Developer send PM to you with all info to buy the extension.

1 Like

Thanks Leandro…

1 Like

now u can pm him and ask for extension

1 Like

We are trying to detect multiple objects and find a certain object in a frame. for example if there are pencil cup and a laptop on a table if we say find the cup it should tell that it there is the cup on the table. We are trying to do this in app inventor so looking for a extension that can implement a tensorflow model in appinventor. If your extension is capable to do that please contact me
Thanks
Anay Chauhan

welcome to our community @Anay_Chauhan
i think you cant do it with this extension but you can use microsoft image recognizer and use the tags variable it contains all the items
Hope this helps @Anay_Chauhan

1 Like

Thank you for responding so fast
Yes I know that Microsoft has an extension which can detect but I want to detect multiple objects in the same frame and I want do that for a certain parts so we will have to train a new model. Let me also reframe my sentence I want an extension which can detect multiple objects and make a rectangle around it and also write its corresponding name of the part with it
like in this image. tensorflow lite working example

If your extension can do something like this please reply to me and also can you please share a video about this feature of your extension

Thank you
Anay Chauhan

2 Likes