Text with clickable link

Hi everyone, I would like to insert a clickable text, which when the user clicks on the text indicating an email address I am asked with which app I want to send the email, I click on the text indicating the website and I am asked with which browser to open etc …
I thought it was enough to put a clickable label or an “Html Format” label, but it didn’t work.
Do you have any advice? Thank you.

Can you show what you tried?

Hi Peter, how’s it going? I hope everything is OK ?
I have not included images of the blocks as I have not done great tests, if not insert a label with text such as “My contacts email [email protected] web http://1234567.com” and set the text properties as clickable and / o “html format” (in this case I passed an html text with the href), but in both cases nothing happened to the tap on the text.
Can you tell me if there is a way to activate a text that performs operations to request the opening of the app for sending mail, opening brwoser etc …

I previously worked with appybuilder and there was a “Hyperlinked” property that was very useful in doing this. It would be nice if it could also be implemented in Kodular.

2 Likes

@Hossein might want to check this…
Taifun

3 Likes

deep host make a etension that for this pursone.

I’m very sure that you can HTML format. Tick the Html Format and enter this.

<a href="YOUR_LINK_HERE">YOUR TEXT HERE</a>

Like the above code.

1 Like

… Please read the OPs question before answering :facepunch:t2:🧚🏻‍♂:stars:

1 Like