Video player start block not working

Hello, the action of starting the video player does not want to work for me, if I press (do iIt) from the block section if it starts the video correctly, but adding the purple component of starting the video with a button does not start the video ever . Could someone help me solve this problem please, thank you in advance. regards

Hi! we can’t help you without showing your blocks :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw,it’s name is a method

hi, sorry i’m new to this. Well here I attach an image pointing out what is not working for me. I understand that clicking this button should cause the video to start automatically, but it doesn’t and I have no idea why. Could you please help me

Is your Img_Public_Principal is qual to 1.png ?

hi, sorry i’m new to this. Well here I attach an image pointing out what is not working for me. I understand that clicking this button should cause the video to start automatically, but it doesn’t and I have no idea why. Could you please help me

I think you’ve posted the same post two times:

1 Like

As it is in an If-Then statement if this condition was equal to false it won’t play.You can confirm is this happening if your Esp_Publicdad_Principal didn’t disappear.
Have you checked this @Ismael_Torrealba ?

okay. I made another button to see what the error is that happens to me and I send him a video where I press the new button that I just created several times and the video never starts, but when I press the start button of the player it starts well.

Are you sure you have this file in your assets ? also what about trying to upload it without _1

good if I should have the file in my assets since in the video I send the video plays well if I click on start video in the player, but if I click on the button that I create, the video never starts and if I already try to place the name of the video without the underscores and it still doesn’t work for me

I didn’t understand you.Do you have the video in your assets or not??

User suspended for double posting.

2 Likes