The application closes, help me to see the log

Hello to all fellow kodular,

I have a problem, when I run the app in companion everything works fine, but when I test it in apk when I go from screen1 to the lobby screen (I only have 3 screens) then the application closes me here is the log that shows me when trying run the app in apk.

debug.txt (6.3 KB)

Thanks in advance.

Are you using DeepHost’s MySQL extension ?

No friend, but I have already sent the extensions that I am using in my project:

imagen

Or @mirxtrem_apps FirebaseStorage ?

1 Like

If I use that extension, why?

It is the only error that appears for that extension.

Mirxtrem’s Firebase authentication and storage extensions causes app to crash see

Unfortunately developer no longer active in community in order to update his extensions so you have to find another solution

What you are trying to tell me is that I remove the FirebaseStorege extension and that would fix everything?

But will I be able to use the component that kodular offers me to upload files to the Firebase Storge without any problem? Or would something happen?

Remove FirebaseStorege extension and use Kodular’s default comonent. Then app will not crash

1 Like

Excellent, thank you very much for your help, I had another project with the same problem and used the same FirebaseStrage component in it and well now I know what to do. Thank you very much friend.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.