The blocks area did not load properly. Changes to the blocks for screen 5758066064621568_Screen1 will not be saved

You are using 3 extensions, none of them has been imported into the project. I have integrated these 3 extensions:

SANDHYA_PAN_INDIA_MASTER_SALES_2.aia (1.5 MB)

Now the aia opens, but the whole project seems to have been tinkered together (copied from others):

He just gave us a portion of his app, the aia is manipulated etc… So no point digging in to his issue.

2 Likes

This is my project file
This is an original file, you fix it
There is only bug in screen 1

[quote=“cybarzone_3, post:24, topic:121830, full:true”]
This is my project file
This is an original file, you fix it
There is only bug in screen 1

please help me

Hi try to not used an KIOS Graduatent in your AIA and try

I am using extensions KIOS Graduatent my Project is fully Working but I am Using extensions Phase Update 2.0 Version this extensions Is Very Bad My Project are Not Open Screen 1 is Bug I am Save My Project But my project is not save

How To Fix This Bug please tell me

Often you will find a problem in one of these extensions, try deleting one of them, then try the application without it, it may work for you

I have tryit even though it has not worked

As I already told you, import all used extensions to your project (using e.g.: 7-Zip).
This one is still missing:

And as I also stated earlier, the project can then be opened, but it is patched together and numerous components etc. are missing.
Tell us where you got this project / aia from!

2 Likes

this aia project is my project

Then explain this:

1 Like

this blocks is not open my kodular project

Of course, this is it:

So again, where you got this project from?
Otherwise I will close the topic.

1 Like

but screen 1 blocks is not open share this aia file

thank you my aia is working

Fine, but you still owe the answer why so many components are missing in your project (if it’s your own project).

2 Likes

Here is my project, here is the project, since I uploaded the update version of phase extensions, since then my project screen 1 was not opening the blocks, so I had deleate many components on screen 1 in it, then it was telling me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.