The scope of use of the "Error Occurred" blocks

When an error occurs internally, we can use the “Error Occurred” blocks to display the error message, but not every error can be applied.
For example, the Speech_Recognizer component, when the user’s device does not have “Google speech recognition”, we will execute an error, and the “Error Occurred” blocks will not be enabled.
What I want to know is that in addition to the “Error Occurred” blocks, what other methods can display the internal error message.

If a component have a own “Error” event then you must use this event instead of the screen “Error Occurred” event.

1 Like

However, if the component’s own error is displayed, pressing the confirmation will cause the entire application to end, so it will not feel very professional.

Well I mean you can click off the dialog, that won’t exit the app, just dont click the End Application dialog button.

1 Like

I know this, but the user does not necessarily know,And it seems to be unprofessional.

I know this is an old topic, but I’m trying to figure out exactly how this block works. My app is causing an error that is difficult to replicate and never popped up in testing that is causing a Web component to not send a post. The error isn’t sufficient to cause an “End Application” notification and my users are claiming it’s just a toast notification (none of them have been able to tell me what the error is, because it goes away in like 3 seconds). Will this possibly help locate it? I tried to test it out by intentionally causing an error that does cause an “end Application” notification and this block didn’t trigger.