The Shayari App - Love , Breakup , & More 2020

Featuring Love , Breakup, Sad, Happy Shayari, Trending Shayari, and More.

The Shayari App is an amazing app for all types of Shayari Like Love Shayari, Breakup Shayari, Sad Shayari, Happy Shayari, and More. In this app You will get Amazing Features Like You can copy the Shayari, you can share the Shayari directly in WhatsApp, or also you can share with other social apps available on your mobile.

The Shayari App is easy to use and has the best user interface from which you cannot get distracted.

The Shayari App also updates its categories daily you will get amazing and new Shayari daily without missing. This app also sends you notifications when we add new Shayari in the app and keep you updated.

The Shayari App comes with the latest categories and we will keep updating the categories daily also in some cases we will update categories hourly also.

In This App The Main Focuses Categories are

• Love Shayari
  • Happy Shayari
  • Sad Shayari
  • Trending Shayari
  • Breakup Shayari

We focus on trend Shayari we provide our users with the best and trending Shayari.

App download link

7 Likes

Attractive UI

1 Like

Thanks please leave your feedback on app :blush:

Have you used any api or store app content on any database.

PLS CHECK UR SECOND IMAGE.THE BOLLYWOOD card view sign looks small

1 Like

a very peace and simple ui but attractive

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback I will work on the icons

1 Like

I am using airtable

@Moulaali, it is a nice app on Shayaris. Nice UI and a nice try. I hope that on one day this app may become as the best app for Shayaris.

Keep koding…
All the best.

1 Like

Thanks…:blush::blush::blush:

Thanks…

Hey @Moulaali how u make the category card view m make with dynamic extension but its not sizing like urs… How to adjust the space??

Can you share your blocks image

M just add card view & image components that’s it and card view pading,left,top,btm, is 0

Add a space between the two vertical arrangement on designer section

@Moulaali Can you share the website link where you got the png images, used in category section?

You can get on feeepik and more other sites those images are not from one site