UI Design Website

Hello everyone,

Today I am glad to announce that I have created an Website where you can find 100 images of illustrator for your UI design-(Click Here To Visit)

Desktop
Screenshot:

But you can’t download them but copy and paste in ms paint, adobe illustrator, abobe xd,etc

What are you waiting for visit now

Mobile App
Screenshots:

App for Mobile:Your UI.apk (5.3 MB)

Information:1.There is no need to Sign In and Sign Up.
2.There is no advertisement.
3. Total Days taken to build:2 Days

Thanks
Happy Koding:kodular:

1 Like

is it Copyright free.

Yes It is absolutely free.

• Amazing
  • Average
  • Worst

0 voters

The site still needs improvement
Below are some points that I felt worth mentioning

1. The images(illustration) are not sharp.

2. They are not clickable

3. There is no way to preview or download the illustrations

4. I haven’t checked all but on first look it seems that some illustration belongs to some other websites and they have their logo’s watermark on them. I am attaching snapshots of some of them below with logo marked in red. I don’t think it may be legal to use them on your website. The watermark logo is there for some reason

watermark

Moreover who will want their UI to have illustration having a watermark logo??

I would recommend to upload your own creation/content on your website. To make it paid or to provide it for free is another matter.

6 Likes

I am providing it for free only
As according to your comment I will change it​:slightly_smiling_face:

Providing it free is not even a question here…
As long as the content belongs to any other website which isn’t your own, it becomes compulsory to take their permission of using their images for your benefit.

They might be providing the images as paid(and that’s why we see their logo on some images) and you are just copying their images and providing it for free!!! This might be illegal.

1 Like

No I am taking free images only and by asking them as contacting by their emails​:slightly_frowning_face:

Oh…then you should mention the same in your website’s About section on any other similar place and should be ready if someone ask to show the permissions.

1 Like

I can’t as to add it also I have to go to premium plans and that is what I can’t​:sob:
If it was free so I have mentioned it

If you have their permission, they might have provided you with the original images(without watermark). Upload them instead of watermarked one as no one will use images in their UI that are not sharp and have watermark on them!

3 Likes

I was saying them to provide images without watermarks but as according to their terms and conditions, if I want that so I have to pay for it.

That’s why

I have removed those and uploaded images without watermark and a link to download mobile app so please check it

And please tell that what features should I add in my website???

Are there any problems now???

More 40 images are added now Visit Fast​:blush:
Link-(Click Here)
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Hello everyone,

As I want to create a community for my website for free, I need some users to help me(Those who knows website devlopment very well)

There I need some moderators, staff and others

I want to build website like Kodular Community.

As I have already selected my two moderators @ADDYLIN and @D_Apps

Those who want to join can [PM] me

Thanks.

Great work @Power_Dev
But I can see :face_with_monocle: that some images are blurred…

The images are not blurred if you will copy and paste it in paint or any other software it will be clear.

When I’m downloading them, even then they are blurred…

Which one?