Unable to compile project

what to do. i already searched the forum and tried everything. previous topic was closed

1 Like

How are we supposed to know what you’re supposed to do without any information?

2 Likes

it is showing server error while performing build… is there any issue with server

any more details you could share?
Taifun

here’s the aiaa_copy.aia (5.0 MB)

Works just fine with some editing
a_copy.aia (5.0 MB)

/Boban

What exactly was the mistake so that we all can build our apps everytime?

Does it works for you?

/Boban

yes. it works now… but what was the issue?

When I tried to import your aia, kodular complained with warnings, checked your aia and noticed that your second screen was imported one.

Since I didn’t read thoroughly what was on the warning message and on this point project was already removed

• Message was about TaifunTools
  • Message was about ButtonDesigner

added those extensins to your aia and the rest you already know, it works

I have no experience with export/import screens, but extensions were not included

/Boban

2 Likes

Blindly importing Screens without the requisit components, or extensions is very careless. I hope @picanastudios is happy that you took the time to do something that you should not have had to do.

Well done Boban.

1 Like

Yes. thankyou :slight_smile: One thing i have to mention is there is some error in importing screens from kodular store. when we download, the file name will be scr’ instead of scr.

Btw, you know what to do when you get a solution :grin:

/Boban

1 Like

Haha …Done :slight_smile:

1 Like

capy and past screens hae troubles here in kodular. Thats a problem for me too, i wanttted to copy and paste a screen but i got not thatt screen that i wanted. It gave me a complete other screen as i copied.
Hope it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.