Uninstall dialog

is it possible to bring up a dialog box to uninstall the app by pressing a button in the same app?

Yes It Is Possible

Can you please tell how to me??
:sweat_smile:
How??
@Srrazmi

Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_DELETE);
            intent.setData(Uri.parse("package:com.example.myapplication"));
            startActivity(intent);
1 Like

@Srrazmi
Can you Please explain with blocks

blocks

1 Like

Oh I didn’t see that one
Anyways Thanks!

#off-topic
@Srrazmi
for Installing what can be the intent

3 Likes

@Srrazmi You may want to send a link to the source of the image.

5 Likes

The source of the image showing the installation of app with activity starter in @Srrazmi reply above is from @Taifun’s website. The link of the same is :point_down:

How to download and install another app using the Activity Starter

2 Likes

you can use my extension for uninstalling the app -

aryan.gupta.Uninstall.aix (5.3 KB)

2 Likes

1 Like

If your question was answered, the brand as a solution, the answer that served you. So your doubt can help others who have the same doubt.

:blush:

this seems to be a new extension?
did you already present it somewhere? or did I miss it?
as you know, I’m maintaining the extensions directory and I’m interested to keep it up to date…

for extensions it makes sense to start a new thread to present the extension to the community, to provide a screenshot of the available blocks and a short documentation how it works…

it does not make much sense to hide new extensions somewhere in a thread like this one…

Taifun

3 Likes

is a very useful extension, for this reason it would be better to publish it as a new topic as well.

1 Like

sur @Taifun it’s my test extension. Already created 5 weeks ago. But didn’t publish yet because it is easily possible using ActivityStarter.

and it also done with PkgUtils extension

don’t worry,
start a new thread and present your extension including a screenshot of the relevant blocks and a short documentation… and don’t forget to follow the naming conventions… :wink:
you also can mention, how to do the same using the activity starter…
keep up the good work…

Taifun

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.