V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

okay … thanks I immediately tried

3 Likes

Also share the results here as well so the users can also get help.

2 Likes

Wow I have tried an online url and it works as well. Thats great.

2 Likes

can you give me that url (pm)

2 Likes

Here it is : http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/gtv-videos-bucket/sample/BigBuckBunny.mp4

4 Likes

Preview Of Full Screen Feature

As you can see in the video that the player container has a height of 50%. And other content is below player container. But when the full screen button is pressed the Video goes into full screen and hides all other views. And when it exits full screen the whole layout is still the same. The full screen feature is the same as in YouTube. It works in both Landscape and Portrait mode.

3 Likes

Nice extension @zainulhassan can u add the functionality for hiding the video scrubber

3 Likes

What is this ??

2 Likes

Slider bar to change the position of video

4 Likes

I will try to add functionality for changing all controls in next update

3 Likes

okeee…sure

2 Likes

I apologize in advance if the use of this image is prohibited. But I wanted to report a bug that occurs when I leave the full screen.

I was wondering if you could add these two items to the extension.

1 Like

Show your blocks

I will see what I can do

1 Like

I may be getting the logic wrong, but every time you put it in full screen and put it to change the screen rotation, when you come back it has this bug
I’ve tried a few things and it still continues.

3 Likes

Sorry that it took me so long, but my internet provider had problems so I couldn’t connect to kodular. Now I can and the path is:/storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/VID20210219113839.mp4

1 Like

First of all you don’t need to hide any of your content. The extension handles everything itself. Therefore you don’t need to hide any arrangement, title bar or status bar etc.

The full screen option works in both Landscape and Portrait mode. However if you are changing orientation then you need to use the blocks given below in order to fix the issue.

Add a timer and set its properties to something like this :

Screenshot 2021-03-24 094452

Screenshot 2021-03-24 094341

1 Like

As for you @Niu I have tried the extension with video picker and everything works fine with the latest version. Make sure you have granted storage permission. Try again if you have issues show your blocks along with the error.

Hello how to show option video quality like this?

2 Likes

@Berkat-has take a look here

Well the updated version is just awesome. Thank you very very much!!!
Request: When in future, if you want to update it, (if its possible), Please try adding ok.ru video player options. You know its free and no copyvopy right. So…
Thank you again.

2 Likes