[Update 2.3!] PhoneMaker 2 : Create your own phone company!

Made me not to play, why is it always good to you to shrink the abilities to use your app?

3 Likes

By the way, the two magic words are Magisk Hide

5 Likes

Somehow it didn’t work. Am I being blocked because of ADB?

2 Likes

I agree with that. If you don’t root your phone, it means you don’t have a real phone. :yum:

6 Likes

Your phone isn’t a tree @yusufcihan :joy:

you will not appear in the ranking if your device is routed or if you use an emulator (thanks to HackProtect by @cian )

@cian I think your block is reporting false positives, as my phone is not rooted and I cannot appear in the leader-board along with many others. If it isn’t then we can lean on this issue affecting Firebase Database with the newest Firebase SDK for Android. No worries, I’m not saying your block is causing it, but may be.

Linny: “Linny,”
Tuck: “Tuck,”
Ming-Ming: “And Ming-Ming, too!”
All: “We’re Wonder Pets and we’ll help you!”
Linny: “What’s gonna work?”
Tuck and Ming-Ming or All: “Teamwork!”
Linny: “What’s gonna work?”
Tuck and Ming-Ming or All: “Teamwork!”

I updated a few minutes ago via the Play Store but I get this message:

It’s either because of the root check which is resulting in a false positive, or it’s dealing with the update to Firebase SDK. @Ken

5 Likes

If I click OK I can see that I am infact listed on the Leaderboard.
I do not think it’s related to root checker.

2 Likes

The message it self is related to that though.

EDIT

@Franck_G28 - Does the dialog use Firebase or Root?

3 Likes

For the update notification, i’ve just noticed that it’s m’y fault ! I’ve put 2230 on firebase but the version is 2231 ! Can you try again, it should works now :grinning:

3 Likes

All good!!

2 Likes

There is a root+emulator verification and an update verification

2 Likes

@cian We can rule out it’s nothing to do with your root block!

This means the culprit is, Firebase SDK.

EDIT

2019_04_10_18_28_36.mp4 (2.4 MB) @Franck_G28?

3 Likes

Update 2.2.4 !
- Fixed game crash !
Update now on playstore !

7 Likes

PhoneMaker has exceeded 1000 downloads ! :tada::tada::tada:
And is currently installed on more than 350 devices!

Thank you all for your support, and especially to Kodular for its incredible service!

New updates with new content and features are coming! School has started again, so I have a lot less time right now:/

17 Likes

he do not open his opening
he is loading file he dont stop

1 Like

What is the message displayed? The crash application, or does it stay open?

1 Like

stay open?

2 Likes

Your app don’t deserve 1k downloads you are made for more the awesome ui withouts lags is mind blowing there are few bugs but the app is awesome. Try promoting your app i hope you will grow more maybe 1M. Good luck

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your support! I will try to fix the problems, and new features are coming:)

Does the application crash, or does nothing happen and the application still on the screen ?

1 Like

Nice. But there is a problem: PhoneMaker 2 is lagging because of the nearly constant synchronization to FireBase. You should add a setting to control update interval.

6 Likes

@Franck_G28 Let me know if you want me to help with your code about this.

2 Likes