Update multiple IDs to Airtable as a linked field value

Hello everybody, I’m new here in the community, even though I’ve been playing with Kodular for a while (yes, it’s amazing :grin:).

I’m using the set cell component to update an Airtable cell value.
I have an issue with linked cells: in Airtable you can set a cell to be a list of records from other tables. In the cell a list of IDs is stored like [“recfwj3782y2hfi2ru0”,“rexc2938ruiqfhoqur83”,etc].
Everything works fine when I upload a single ID. I have no idea of how to upload multiple IDs.

I tried to use a text formatted like this [“recfwj3782y2hfi2ru0”,“rexc2938ruiqfhoqur83”,etc] but it is not working.

Can anybody help me? :pray:
Thank you in advance,
Stefano

Be more specified + upload pictures since without nobody can help you.

yosh

Sure, I have this table (it is a user table with a linked field “friends”)

And I want to update the field friends of a single row with this 2 methods (first with just one ID, second with 2 IDs as “value”):

The first one works, while the second doesn’t.

Have you tried using the “make a list” block?

1 Like

I think that’s the issue, you have to make a list

yosh

Thank you but the list tip didn’t help.

I managed to make it work anyway, just by feeding the Set Cell block with a text.
The text must be the entire set of IDs, separated by a comma, without any “”, like this:

I think it might be useful to add this in the documentation of the Spreadsheet block.
Thanks anyway!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.