Upi payment issues

Is there any reliable method to accept upi payment in app. i was using activity starter method. it was functional. but now it not works. dont know what is the problem. in google pay it says some error occured, and i used deephost extension also. it is also not working
is there any other extension or method ,?

1 Like

this is also not working for me, having same problem in google pay as earlier

pls use apk

in apk also same problem.

3 Likes

this does not look extension problem

1 Like

it was working fine before 2 days. after update of gpay this error coming, what will be the reason

maybe the problem of gpay no problem of the guide or extensions

this extension is also based on that activity starter method (as stated in the extension description)
I already tried it and it doesn’t work for most of the upi apps

I have tried various methods and extensions (both paid & free) and none of them is working properly.

Your only option for now is to use other payment methods (like Paytm, Paypal, Razorpay, Instamojo, etc)

or allow users to use only working apps with the upi extension (first you have to check it your self, that which upi app is working with that particular upi extension/method)

2 Likes

Gpay and PhonePe are the two most famous applications for paymets than paytm etc. The developers must solve this problem for their good and help communities.