UPI Payment using Activity Starter

Still works for me!

It looks like you’ve gone over the limit set by your bank. This has nothing to do with Kodular so you should contact your back for more information and to increase your limit.

where amount option

are transaction completed.?

Hi All,

This will work with upi address. Is there any option to pay using IFSC and bank account through upi app with activity starter.

I haven’t transferred. I was just checking if there is anything wrong from our end (the app). And it’s clear that app is performing accordingly.

Moreover, UPI apps runs transaction procedure itself. That’s not on our hand. Finally, I don’t think current AIA is outdated. It’s still working perfectly.

@Alapjeet Glad to see you back again! :heart_eyes:
Would you mind having a look at this topic?

first try complete transaction…aia is working fine… all we know that… but why UPI apps start rejecting payments currently… why no one allows it… and what will its solution… that is main question…

no this method is not working now you can check too whenever i want to make payment its said that you have exceed maximum transaction limit but when i pay using google pay or other upi apps to make payment then this is working

Can you please make a list of working and not working apps? This will help to investigate the issue.

this is not working with

1. paytm
  2. phonepay
  3. google pay
  4. mi pay

i tried all method but result are same not working

1 Like

How can I use it to pay by phone . Please explain your installation for it.

This not working now in any App.

google it “30% cap rule set by NPCI recently” So apps stopped taking third party upi payment indent i think. To identify fraud, txns of 1 rs will not be served by gpay as per the documenation

Business channels must accept UPI and be verified merchants by NPCI/banks

upi://pay?pa=amalambika@fbl&pn=Rajeshcr&am=10&tn=fee&tr=12121 worked right now

1 Like

what amt u tried?

1 Like

Tried Rs, 5 & 100 also

Thank you for this tutorial, for helping the community.
Great!

Please explain little bit about mc=merchant code

@Pushpak_Pradhan
merchant code is the code made the UPI system, everyone has a unique MC

and Btw Welcome to the community :partying_face:

1 Like

Not work for me