UPI Payment using Activity Starter

I Just Imported aia & nothing changed
and tries to send money but the payment is Getting Unsuccessful & Error
Have Any Solution on this Guys ?

According to Wikipedia UPI currently works in India, Bhutan, Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates.

1 Like

This is very old guide now this guide didn’t work as many Upi apps change their intents and policies to launch them from another app.

1 Like

Yaa And I Am Also From India Why It does’t Work

Can You Suggest Any UPI based extension for payment Or Just For Paytm Payment
I just Want to add Indian payment system In Kodular Fenix Version

Okay
Do you have any alternate of it for kodular Fenix Version.

You can check this video.How to add paytm payment method in kodular without extension free hindi - YouTube
Don’t depend on extension for everything.

If you want to use the UPI payment system on your aia then check out the video Its working properly and I’m using it from past 5 months without any issue.

Video link is here

Currenty not working on my website…
Gpay show “payment cancelled due to security reason”
phone pay also…

I Creted app for collect payment by upi with activity starter but it is not working …

You already asked this in community and you have to check the previous replies of this topic. But i repeat again that UPI payment by activity starter didn’t work properly because of changing the eco system and intent by many companies like Google pay , phone pe(limit issue), paytm(big amount problem), and Amazon pay itself.

There is not a one solution to get payment from all merchants by activity starter because of security reasons.

So go for native integration like Paytm business APIs and other merchant like razorpay etc.

1 Like

Thank You …

Hi there, I want just to display phonePe and google pay as an options to choose from to my app users to make payments. Please help me out anyone…

Hi iam need automatic add payment to app using upi extension can u help me
UPI TRANSFREED MONEY TO POINTS OR COINS
For tournament app or bussiness app here this is my private info removed by Mod help me .

I want 2 help from you guys.

1. is that upi activity starter system still working? (i think its working other app like zomato swiggy use this payment method)

2. if yes then how to use package name on this method means i want to open this activity with only phonepe, gpay, bhim etc.

1 Like

This will work but UPI ID should be a merchant ID. to create merchantID you needto get it created from bank itself. And it can be created for current account only. Another solution is, you can register in phonepe business app and there you will have a qr code. scan that qr and extract the upi id. that will be a merchant id. but there is a limit of 1 lakh per month. I provide payment gateway service for upi like this. 0.3 perc. is the charge. You can register with us by giving PAN, adhar and and an account no. here you will get callback to your server. also u can check the txn status by giving the orderid to us via an api call

1 Like

How to open specific upi app like phonepe , Paytm Google pay by activity starter

Thank for making it possible :slight_smile:

If you use phonepe business merchant ID, Its show risky transection if the amount more then 100 (INR) and the paymenting app is phonepe. So i suggest you all to use Merchant UPI by your bank.

You need to put specified upi apps Package name with there activity class.

Or also you can us specified deep link like.

For phonepe :- phonepe://pay?pa=xxxxx&pn=xxxxx&mc=7299…

For Gpay :- tez://upi/pay?pa=xxxxx&pn=xxxxx&mc=7299…

For Paytm:- paytmmp://pay?pa=xxxxx&pn=xxxxx&mc=7299…

For Bhim or other upi apps:- upi://pay?pa=xxxxx&pn=xxxxx&mc=7299…

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from UPI Payment using Activity Starter:

I have used same blocks by changing the mobile number
But payment was failed several times on google pay, paytm, phone pay
What should i do to make it successful