Upload Image Help

Hello all,

I want to ask, can I save / upload images to asset or tinydb storage, and display them to users online?

For example: I upload image 1, then after that the user can display picture 1 on their device

actually I was able to do it with firebase, but my project / application was rejected by playstore because it contained the issue “Your application contains a compromised Google Cloud Platform (GCP) API key”.

is anyone willing to help me.

Thank you

1 Like

You can’t use tinydb to show image to other user, use cloudnary and spreadsheet,

1 Like

And google Cloud plateform Api key dosnt effect any application or any suspension,

1 Like

Hello @ImranTariq,

thank you for the response, can you help me or give an example using urlse cloudnary and spreadsheet,

Thanks

Use cloudenary and spreadsheet in your app and they are easy to setup like just search spreadsheet and cloudnary help on forum, setup them using help like signing up on both websites and making your project , try to search and figure out, i am sending you links for help

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t use airtable, but I use Google spreadsheets for data storage, but I’m having a little trouble uploading images, before I used Firebase to store images, and what I want to ask is there are other alternatives for storing images other than Firebase and displaying them to users

Yes use cloudenary, sign up on cloudnary and it will give you some free space to store images , using cloudnary component from kodular you can store images from app and get there link to show images easily

1 Like

Okay, I’ll try your advice, thank you very much for your help, after I made it I will be back :slight_smile:

thanks

1 Like

Welcome any time,

1 Like