Upload to play store issue

Upload failed
You uploaded an APK that is not signed with the upload certificate. You must use the same certificate. The upload certificate has fingerprint:
[ SHA1: 55:73:7F:08:89:54:B3:FC000************************ ]
and the certificate used to sign the APK you uploaded have fingerprint:
[ SHA1: 49:2F:3D:BB:4B:B1:F6:A0008*********************** ]

This is no makeroid bug.
This is a issue done by you.

Go to the builder where you have created first the app you want to update.

Export there the keystore.
Then go back into your makeroid project and import the keystore.
That’s it.

1 Like

i facing same issue i make my app by makeroid, even i give update before 5 days and that was success but now i want to try another update but i facing certificate mismatch issue.
Please help regarding topic

1 Like

Then follow the above solution

Respected Makeroid Staff

I’m Facing major issue on makeroid platform.
here i attached two screenshot of my two app update error, both are same.
i make my two app on makeroid platform i do nothing after that now i just update my app by doing some changes on my app but i cant update there is some error you can see in screenshot.
i cant update my one app v1.0 to v1.1
i update my onother app on date 20-sep-2018 v1.0 to v1.1 successfully but now i cant update v1.1to v1.2 and facing problem.
i feel that there is certificate error but sir believe me i do nothing do with keystore export or restore.
after this problem i backup my other apps keystore which are not effected.
please give solution.
Thanking you
App1|690x387

my problem till not solved https://community.makeroid.io/t/upload-to-play-store-issue/6619

I am also facing same issue

I am also facing the same issue. I have created this app with the makeroid and unable to update. unfortunately, I forget to backup keystore for this.

(I was able to update the app for which I had taken backup and restore keystore)

is there any solution on this… just updated version code 1.1 to 1.2 and facing same issue… just enabled admob ads nothing else and trying to upload. what to do?

Probably you guys are changing keystore on kodular. You can request Google Play to sign your apk with the new keystore you have.

:warning:WARNING: You can change your keystore only one time with in lifetime period of your app.