V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

how to create an independent plyr control bar

can this play m3u file ?

How can I use the player for YouTube in 1920x1080 format. format (shorts)
I needed to enlarge the PLAYER

How to stream videos from other websites like crichd? I can only play vimeo and YouTube videos with this player

it looks very nice with smooth animations and icons
but when I change the quality of the video or move forward it stuck there
until I move the slider a little bit back or forward
then it plays the video very well
can you Fix it
I need to add it my app
Thanks

hello how to use rewind and forwad to change station, thank you

Is it possible to add a block to display a control?

Guys , how to download this extention from github ? i spent lots of time , i got a zip file , but there is no .aix file inside the zip

go to the first post in this thread click 1) to expand and click 2) to download the extension
Unbenannt
Taifun

1 Like

can i use thumbnail from asset ?

@zainulhassan
I need this only for playing audioformat.

• Set the source block does not work. If I use the initial block to change the source, the volume became always maximal. It means in every changing , the user must regular the volume again and again.

• The same source of media some times played and some times not played.

• The volume control slider is too short. Is that normal? It could be better to control it with the slidercomponent position.

exoPlyr.aia (152.0 KB)

Good day!!!

Iā€™m asking this question because I canā€™t figure out since Iā€™m using App Inventor without the basics.
I imported Plyr Video Player (V 2.0.6), but I donā€™t know why it doesnā€™t work.
The mp4 files have already been downloaded and stored in the phoneā€™s internal storage.
You can play and pause it using App Inventorā€™s video player.

However, I can not try to play it with Plyr Video Player.
A warning like the picture appears, but I donā€™t really understand what it means because I donā€™t have basic knowledge.

What I want to do is play and pause, plus go back a few seconds and play back a few seconds, or skip back and play a few seconds later.

Attach the an aia file.
MOA_Billiards.aia (529.2 KB)

Please let me know how.

fill all the empty blocks first

I am very sorry, but I am almost a beginner, so that is not a sufficient answer.
Please give me a more detailed explanation

Taifun

When I select a video from the deviceā€™s memory, it does not play automatically. I have to press play. How do I fix this problem? Thank you.