V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

The scale block is inside the new version. Can you please show the link that you are trying to show.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a local video from the video picker.

2 Likes

Why not mention the path here.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll mention it in few seconds. I have to reinstall the kodular companion app because it shows white screen and just crashes.

2 Likes

Something like this

5 Likes

Just mention all such blocks and they will be added in the next version. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Anyone who is using the latest version :

Please download the updated version as i have added a small fix. If you are having any issue then update to the newer version. Thanks

2 Likes

MediaTypeAudio

audio type ā€¦ whether it plays audio from video or plays audio type files ( mp3/wav)

3 Likes

It plays audio files but I have tried to play an mp4 file as audio and it played that. So you can experiment it.

3 Likes

okay ā€¦ thanks I immediately tried

3 Likes

Also share the results here as well so the users can also get help.

2 Likes

Wow I have tried an online url and it works as well. Thats great.

2 Likes

can you give me that url (pm)

2 Likes

Here it is : http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/gtv-videos-bucket/sample/BigBuckBunny.mp4

4 Likes

Preview Of Full Screen Feature

As you can see in the video that the player container has a height of 50%. And other content is below player container. But when the full screen button is pressed the Video goes into full screen and hides all other views. And when it exits full screen the whole layout is still the same. The full screen feature is the same as in YouTube. It works in both Landscape and Portrait mode.

3 Likes

Nice extension @zainulhassan can u add the functionality for hiding the video scrubber

3 Likes

What is this ??

2 Likes

Slider bar to change the position of video

4 Likes

I will try to add functionality for changing all controls in next update

3 Likes

okeeeā€¦sure

2 Likes