V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

Some suggestions, for future updates:

1. PIP Mode
  2. Get Total duration of video
  3. Get current playing time
  4. Forward video to specific time (seek to…)
3 Likes

I also noticed that with a double click it goes full screen, and thanks for the tip. But even so, doing the same way as yours when it comes out of fullscreen it still remains buggy. Using a vertical or even a horizontal arrangement

2 Likes

I use m3u8 files a lot and for me everything appears without any problems. I think you must be doing something wrong!

1 Like

first of all it uses html to create it and second to store the html file in the folder

3 Likes

Can we show youtube video through this?
Does youtube count it as view or watchtime?

2 Likes

I agree but the storage permission is required when accessing files from local storage. In case you want to play a local video.

1 Like

Wow it’s best extension for video player

2 Likes

If a video is to be played from the external storage, I would always prefer to store it in the ASD and play it from there. Neither WRITE nor READ permission is required for this.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. It works, the only issue is that when I first click and the vid plyr loads it isn’t visible, I have to go abck and click again and then it shows. It’s probably because it doesn’t initalizes on screen1.initalize but when you open a video. Is there anyway of you adding blocks like set video thumbnail and not only video source? (Btw it’s not really about this topic but maybe you know it, is there a way for teh image in card view to zoom in so that it will fit perfectly without any white bars or something?)

1 Like

Nice extension

I will try to add poster option in the next release.

1 Like

I am having this problem.When i am doing full screen.

2 Likes

I have already found the issue and trying to resolve it. Hope to fix it in the next update.

1 Like

Can you show your blocks ?? How are you trying ?

1 Like

how to upload in offline video play like in real mx play type video

i am try offline video upload but show error

the bug is so annoying, any ETA for the update?

What bug ??

Make sure that the path is correct.
Whats the error that you get?

See quoted reply in my reply