V 2.0.6 Plyr Video Player | Fullscreen, Qualities, Captions, Thumbnail, Attaractive UI

And its set plyr1. SetSourceto block not working.
Why? please help me…
blocks

blocks(2)

and when i use like this its worked.

blocks(4)

But its cant play automically like this

when i click play button its play…

And can you please add this
component_set_get
or this block
component_event
to make it easer.

And can you please add this block

component_set_get

to download the videos pleaseeee.

2 Likes

If you don’t want to give support for your extension users and help them, why you make an extension at all?
It has been 2 weeks and everyone is reporting bugs and problems, help us! It YOUR extension! When i saw it for the first time i really liked it and implemented it directly to my project, but it doesn’t work well and you’re not helping us. Thank you for every extension you make they’re amazing but making extension isn’t everything! There’s many beginners here who doesn’t know much about Kodular and need help. Then help us with your extension or delete it because it won’t serve for nothing with these bugs and problems and without even having support from its developper.
Thanks

3 Likes

:clap: :clap:

Same With Me :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think There is another way to use this video player with custom web view extension

1 Like

And what about users who want to use THIS extension and don’t know much about webviews? He made an extension to help them, then help us well or don’t do anything at all and we’ll find a solution! Every extension developer have to find and fix bugs in his extensions else he can’t be called extension developer because it’s more than about developing it’s helping and supporting

1 Like

This Extension Is Opensource so I am Trying to Fix This Bug and upload this extension Here :grin: :grin:

6 Likes

Very good job, thanks so much! :heart: :relaxed:

Can you give us a tutorial about how to use this in a custom webview?

2 Likes

Yes, You can load this HTML in custom Web view and then use this video player without any problem

<html lang="en">
<head>
	<meta charset="UTF-8">
	<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
	<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdn.plyr.io/3.6.2/demo.css" />
	<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css">

</head>
<body>

<video id="player" playsinline controls ">
  <source src="https://file-examples-com.github.io/uploads/2017/04/file_example_MP4_1920_18MG.mp4" type="video/mp4" />
</video>

<script src="https://cdn.plyr.io/3.6.2/demo.js"></script>
</body>
</html>
1 Like

How to customize controls, order the player to play or pause the video, set thumbnail…? I think it’s not a perfect way to work with :confused:

1 Like

But It Works Only With Internet

And that’s another problem… :broken_heart:
We really need the extension to be fixed as fast as possible

I do what I like. I made the extension because I wanted to.

I have other stuff in my life as well.

No one asked you whom should be called a developer or not

There are tons of libraries that developers no longer provide support to. That doesn’t mean that I should delete it.

I don’t have enough time for fixing bugs and stuff that’s why I made it open source.

9 Likes

I am facing issue in full screen mode of default controls.
Media type vimeo
no change in blocks.
the media screen is very small in full screen mode.
If anyone can help me in this issue ?

3 Likes

Can you post a screenshot ??? Moreover are you changing orientation on fullscreen ??

2 Likes

Here are the blocks :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

White screen coming below controls :point_down: :point_down:

Please help me someone :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

I have given the answer here :

Do not change orientation. There are lots of issues due to which the video doesn’t scale well. Thats why the video is samll

1 Like

What to do to fix this full screen issue.
Please guide us.
Shall we have to remove the full screen blocks ?
Because I am not changing the screen orientation manually.

1 Like

Remove this block and use the latest version which is 2.0.1

1 Like