V1.0.5 Exoplayer for AppInventor | Play media with Google's Exoplayer

It doesn’t matter if you are a developer or not. But I know that this is no way to request.

4 Likes

your player does not work after returning from the foreground. I don’t know this is a bug or I am doing something wrong. I mention it many times but you never reply. please clear my confusion @zainulhassan

1 Like

When will New update available for us???
Plzz reply…
Can you tell us what new features will come in next update…
@zainulhassan please reply to me…

1 Like

Here are some new updates:

With the new update, the timebar is fully customizeable. You can edit almost all the values for timebar (progress slider). The subtitles can be customized like text color, edge effects, font size, custom fonts etc.

1 Like

@zainulhassan

Please Add title on the top of the ui…
Plzz add…
Plzz add title options on the ui…
For example we can add title of any movie on the top…
Wait,I m attaching a pic plzz see it and try to add title like it…
Without this feature the video player is like a body without soul…
I hope you are getting my point…
So, Please add Title So that we can able to add titles of the movies or web series…
Please add this feature in upcoming update…

1 Like

Wow ! 6 times “please” in one post. I think you just beat record. You really deserve a “pleaser” badge!

3 Likes

Thanks for comments…

1 Like

Can you tell us, Will you add title for movies in upcoming update or not…

Can you tell us when will next update available…
Plzz mention date and month

1 Like

I am getting an error after putting the extension into the project.

1 Like

It doesn’t work in kodular companion. You need to use appinventor companion for testing.

3 Likes

@zainulhassan
Can u please tell us when will your exo player extension next update coming please tell us correct date…We are eagerly waiting especially me for your extension next update…
Plzzz it’s request…
And please tell me did you added title in the player I have requested you from many days…
And I know that adding title in Extension view and a block is not a big work and I know that you can do this plzz do for us…
Happy to see your reply on this post and also happy to see next update :blush:

@zainulhassan please reply…
Please please reply dev.

1 Like

#BUG
@zainulhassan I have found a bug in your extension, The bug is the video is not skipable. I have used a link which is showing multiple audio perfectly but the progress bar or slider bar is disabled and also forward and backward buttons also disabled… I’m using MKV format movie…
The link is this, I have used this please check this link and try to fix this bug

I have also seen this bug in deephost exo player extension…

The bug is shown below

Its not a bug in the player. You can refer to this issue :

Version 1.0.4

What New

• Subtitle View can be customized
  • Timebar can be customized
  • Internal Changes in UI library
  • New Events for Core Library

Download Aix Files here

Currently I can’t explain new blocks and changes, however you can refer to this project for basic idea.
exoplayer.aia (1.9 MB)

1 Like

@zainulhassan
So what can I do…
I want to play the movie with the url but buttons disabled. Can you fix this problem with any Library or something.Or you can’t do nothing…
Please try to fix it…
How can I seek the video with buttons disabled…any solutions???
Please reply to me…

I have tried another video with mkv format and it works fine the size of both videos is equal but one is showing buttons and the other one not , what is the reason…
If you can fix it then please fix, if you can’t so please provide a solution…
Is this a codec issue or any thing…

Why this error coming I have used your aia both in mit app inventor and kodular both shows same error

Please tell me the reason behind this error so that I can export app

@zainulhassan

I will look into this issue as soon as possible.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reading 7 times please in one post can get very annoying. It is not necessary. It looks like you are pushing the dev to respond. That is not how we want you to act.

4 Likes