Video call [FREE]: Using Agora.io

1.Introduction

I created a video call application using Kodular + Agora. With it you can make video calls even in groups, with excellent control and response. Well, Agora.io is a video call service, which has more than 200 data centers distributed around the world to guarantee ultra low latency (~ 300ms) and resilience to packet loss (up to 70%). All with 10,000 free minutes per month. In this application I used the CustomWebVideo extension from @vknow360 and the ListPermission created by me. The so-called video page is a responsive local HTML page, which allows for the greatest adjustment in the size of your device.

2.Instructions

To use Agora.io, create an account, right after, create a new project and just copy the AppId to your application. If you choose to generate a token, you will need to copy Appid, Channel, Token to the application.
If you need to start a call it is very simple, only you and your friend must be connected on the same channel and on the AppID. I left an AppID defined in the application for you to test.

3.Screenshots

4.Blocks procedures

To simplify the implementation, I created some procedures based on the web console.

Note: The HTML page I obtained from github and made modifications reducing bugs and increasing practicality.

5.Extensions

Extensions replaced by download links by Taifun

6.Assets

7.Aia

8.APK

9.References

45 Likes

Good work , but how we can join other on video call

1 Like

Choose a random name for your Channel, for example “kodulartest”. In AppID use what I left or create an account. On both phones, enter the same AppID and channel.

APP1:

• AppID: 6e7011fc8fc2401b8a7a4df1b7956ee6
  • Channel “kodulartest”

APP2:

• AppID: 6e7011fc8fc2401b8a7a4df1b7956ee6
  • Channel “kodulartest”
8 Likes

Excellent work.

1 Like

I replaced the extensions by the download links…
never post extensions if these are not your own, link to the extensions page instead
thank you

Taifun

6 Likes

Thank you!

Thanku for this unique aia and idea
Its really owsm work keep up the good work and best of luck​:+1:
Is agora.io free?
What are its limitations and prices please add these too

1 Like

Безымянный

1 Like

1 Like

Hm … I don’t know what’s going on. I tried on another account and it is working perfectly, try to import again.

2 Likes

everything is super

2 Likes

I just updated the aia file, because I noticed a remnant of other previously used libraries that are not present in the project.

1 Like

Look how wonderful, I created an extension capable of transforming the screen into Picture-In-Picture.
WhatsApp-Video-2020-05-27-at-223

16 Likes

Good work I really appreciate this kind of work for community.

2 Likes

can u make animation for image sprite

3 Likes

Hi… i really appreciate your work… But today I check the app & when I am talking to my friend from that app a irritating sound is coming…

I think you have to check that…

3 Likes

Okay, I’ll check!

3 Likes

Ya please… By the way awesome work…

2 Likes

I just updated, see if the problem is resolved. Thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

Will check it soon & tell you…

2 Likes