🦊 Vulpecula 0.1.1 – Targeting API 31 made simpler

I am getting same error at last step, not at this step when i open cmd first in same folder, then drag and drop vulpecula file in it, so dont do this and try doing same by opening vulpecula file by double clicking on it

Can you please explain more

start the process by double clicking vulpecula.exe file

Getting Same Error

I tried this with multiple .apk files but not work

Hi @CyberPunk,

You can double-click the executable, however when an error is shown in the command prompt, you won’t see it because the command prompt will close… And FYI, this isn’t an issue with Vulpecula. The command prompt won’t stay open even if an error occurs with another executable. It’s recommended you run vulpecula from your current directory if that’s where Vulpecula is located, or anywhere if you set the directory as your path.

Please, don’t listen to other peoples advice when I’m the developer of the software. It will make both of our lives easier.

Profoundly,

:octopus: Nathan

2 Likes

doing same only

In my case .apk and .aab were generated in c:\users[username]\AppData\Roaming\vulpecula\tasks[project name]

Made Video Steps Please…

A12 APP INVENTOR, TYPO
A12, ANDROID STUDIO, its ready Android 11
:smiley:

Permission denied

I found this

2021-09-09_180926

dist folder conytains one apk which does not install and one zip folder. no aab file found

@viapda and @CyberPunk can you show me where you stored vulpecula

vulpecula is closing automatically just after providing the apk and keystore. can you please help me?

vulpecula_folder

Thank you for the tool. It is working perfectly!

In c. Users Neeraj downloads. New folder

I am getting this error while running in my other laptop running windows 7

i cannot find it in my pc. can you please tell me where should i store vulpecula and apk and keystore so that it works properly for me! Many day age when i used recast it worked properly but now i forget where i stored them and worked.

I guess there’s no specific folder to put Vulpecula. I downloaded and moved it in my “development” folder, where all my development project is stored in. I then did following steps:

1. Double click Vulpecula.
  2. Window to to select .apk pops up and I select my .apk file.
  3. 2nd window to select keystore pops up and I select my .keystore file.
  4. Command window pops up and the process is showing, wait until it finished.

The only “anomaly” I found was no new .apk and .aab generated in Vulpecula folder.
I then searched for “vulpecula” and found .apk and .aab in C:\Users[user name]\AppData\Roaming\vulpecula\tasks[project name]\dist
It was not my development folder nor vulpecula folder.

Im using windows 10

Hope this helps.