Wall Splash - 4K Wallpapers App

Wall Splash

— Simply Beautiful
An app that will make you fall in love with wallpapers. It’s UI is designed to give a clutter-free experience by removing all the excess. Hassle-free experience with a minimalistic interface and the negligible number of a relevant advertisement. All the wallpapers in the app are free to download.

— Creative wallpapers
Wall Splash is a high quality, selective collection 4k & HD wallpapers exclusively made by artists, for your device. Your phone and tablet have never been so good-looking.

— Save battery and resources:
The application displays only adapted to the size of your screen backgrounds and Wallpapers. This allows you to conserve battery power and Internet traffic, and use the app at maximum speed without losing image quality.

— Categories:
We provide an enormous amount of wallpapers and backgrounds sorted across 22+ categories which includes:

• Abstract, Animals, Anime, Arts, Celebrities, Fantasy, Video Games, Cars and Motorcycle, Nature, Space, Galaxy, Girls, Movies, Architecture, City, Minimalist, Music, Macro, Hi-Tech, Sea, Flowers, Material Design, Food, Photography, Superheroes Wallpapers | Backgrounds

— Share & download:-
You can set wallpaper in just one click. No need to hesitate to open a gallery and find images.
You can choose between 4K as well as Full HD version of Image to save in your phone.

App Store Link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.strangeharsh.wallsplash

Thanks
@Taifun for File
@Deep_Host for PhotoView, SQL, SearchView
@Said-Dev for VariousGridHAFilter
Thank u so much Kodular :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

runtime error

Yeah It’s an error which i already faced but now i am fixed this.

aia file, please …!!!

Please don’t refer to a very old post. I’m unlisting and closing this.