Want a Team for making apps

Now, I’m working on my own !! A

Can anyone close this topic and unlist it. @Peter you are good choice for doing it !!. :wink:

1 Like

So you pay people in you team. Or do you take the work of your team and you make the money, ?

No, I don’t have any thought to make money of your work. I have a dream to make an app like Facebook.

Which I tryed to make by myself but I couldn’t do that.

So I need help of you people to make such complicated app. So, I thought of taking help from you all.

If you think I would steal your work you may keep your monetisation in the app as return for my help.

If you agree with my words ! Welcome !

1 Like

Thats a tream yes because, yiu can built a oo like facebook but you cont need it you find on github a opensource facebook scipt on pho i think and you have only to change the design and you are finish. And as an android app people will use facebook not other things, We have so much social media platforms with more feature as you can built here in KODULAR. If you have knowlege in crypto there a a social media platform where you get coins for the use of the platform. Mean you earn money if you are online post and read posts. So why should people use a aocial meda platform built in kodular. Sorry if i destroy you dreams but be realistic. and to put ads in the app as a payment method is a bit crazy. We all hate ads in facebook so why should we place ads in another facebook app. What is the usage.l Nobody will use this and why he should use it , to see some ads, like banners or videos.

2 Likes

I know it’s Christmas, but Im gonna need you to remove your email.

1 Like

Just wait and watch the show we will do something as never happened

3 Likes

I also want to make a tem so lets work together.