Want to Make an app like this and update the list by postman

hi i want to make an app like this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pubglive.vinayakapps&fbclid=IwAR1cNIaYiejgKhUoDlxEaafi1UphlWswMwOZqIyvI5SgfIfdlcvnVJYPQPA&rdid=com.pubglive.vinayakapps and update the list of videos from postman get and put feature

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttt you mean?

1 Like

i am trying to make a app which allows me share videos from youtube i will add videos when i make app but after publishing the app i want to update the list without making an update of app with the help of API how to do that is there any tutorial?

Hi,
This may help only a bit since it does not use Postman but uses YouTube’s official API. Hope you can use this as a reference…

2 Likes

and you should work with firebase too, bc if you want to update the app without making a update in play store you need a online database like firebase, which loads each time when the app starts the video ids or cahnnel id, what you want. And i would work with, when data changed or make a simple download each time when the screen initialize.

hi Thanks for your replay is there any tutorial for the same ? im new in android development

youtube ( appinventor firebase when data changed) there are a few videos

how to use youtube iframe api in kodular ?