Warning message when login

I am a Kodular user coming from AppyBuilder.

Some time ago I used to login to Kodular via my google account. Later I created my proper account in Kodular. Using this way to login directly, I always receive a warning e-mail:

"Hi Nikiforos, We have recently detected a new login to your Kodular account.

IP Address: nn.nn.nn.nnn

(which is my real physical location).

My IP address according to local network (control panel of windows) is different.

I believe there is no fraud attempt, just a confusing from my elder connection. These messages come exactly (and only) after login. How could I get rid of, since it is an annoyable matter to receive a lot of such warnings.

Thank you

@Diego Maybe you can add a new settings property and let us choose if we want such a mail?

Instead of this, login alert for new IP would be more helpful. But now it sending for every new login even on same computer.

I believe @asimjib93 proposal is correct. Personally, I use home wifi for all devices, which means -for 99% of cases- I login to the same IP.

1 Like

I’ll make now a way to detect the single-device logging. You should only be notified of new devices, not new logins.

5 Likes

Hello @Diego Thanks for taking a look at it. Will this be a part of the upcoming migration or we’ve to wait for another update?

It’s supposed to be live now

2 Likes

Perfectly fine!
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.