web_Viewer => Load HTML problem

Try using Custom WebView by @vknow360 and see if it works for you

1 Like

See also

1 Like

In my application also uses javascript, i.e. Evaluate JS script. Javascript support is missing in Extended Web Viewer Extension

1 Like

Then use custom webview

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I was unable to fix the error. Extension CustomWebView also has a lot of options but the error keeps repeating. CustomWebView => LoadHTML closes the application

1 Like

Have you read how to setup custom webview ? Try this

4 Likes

Thank you for your help, SetWebView → id solved the problem so I start developing my application :). It is a pity that WebView is not working properly, maybe the bug will be corrected in the future.

:grinning:regards

2 Likes

If problem solved mark solution :white_check_mark: in order to help others that face same issue

2 Likes

I exported the application in .app format. I am getting “permission error” when uploading to google play. It rejects the application. (android.permission.CAMERA) error.

Is camera needed for webviewer or …?

No.It only displays pdf files. via google drive.

Permissions: `android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, android.permission.CAMERA,

Could you please post a screenshot of the Google Play message and the reason that app is rejected? Maybe since Android App Bundle is using android.permission.CAMERA permission needs a privacy policy created by you

Screenshot link : Screenshot by Lightshot

Your APK or Android App Bundle uses permissions that require privacy policy: (android.permission.CAMERA).

You have to to add privacy policies in your app. Add Webviewer component and set it’s home url to your privacy policy website.

1 Like

I think Kodular will make an update for webview until you do what you said. I will wait for now. Because I need to get a new site for the url. I think it would take a long time to write a privacy policy.

I believe this is not coming from webviewer. If you are using camera component then you have to add a policy in your app

The camera is not used. My app only shows PDF (Drive Google). It gives this error because it is in custom webview permissions.

In this case only the developer @vknow360 can clarify the issue

3 Likes

Yes it’s true.

If you decide to remove a particular permission defined in Customwebview then you won’t be able use related methods and events.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.