Web viewer not support website from in choice file option

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No one will reply to your question! Can’t you post in English?

The official language of this community is English…
Please post your question in English with relevant screenshots and blocks…

You should post in English so that everyone can understand your question and help you.

Learn more

I can help you but at first you have to post in English.

1 Like

Ok I create a web viewer app and I link URL in web viewer link are work properly and open to the form in viewer but the form is available choice your resume option that option click but not open mobile library or folder not work properly how to sort out this problem

Webviewer does not support uploading.
You can not upload using web viewer as it is not a full browser.

Ok I create a web viewer app and I link URL in web viewer link are work properly and open to the form in viewer but the form is available choice your resume option that option click but not open mobile library or folder not work properly how to sort out this problem

Web Viewer does not support uploading.
Read my previous post:

What you can do is use Google Chrome Custom Tabs instead of Web Viewer.
It supports file upload features.

thanks brother any other way for viewers choice for file option

I make a one app this app is add in calling option. Suppose user click on mobile number text after that make call function enable and user can call for or business person or enquiry for or provide of service that type option I had in my app but I am upload in Play Store this app but Play Store ask for some form how to fill up this form to Play Store and how to publish app on Play Store